1. Prepare all of the ingredients.
2. wash the sago on a clean water to remove the dirt. (from palengke kasi e)
3. in a bowl put 1 cup of water, 1/4 of sugar ang the sago. to caramelized the sago. (like ZAGU)
4. in a bowl put the 6 cups of water, 1 pack of jelly mix, 1/4 kilo of sugar, strawberry juice, and evaporated milk. Mix it until it become’s color pink. (boil)
5. in the molder put the sago and the jelly until it set. put in chiller until it cool.
6. SERVE IT!! :))))
1/2 KILO OF SUGAR
6 CUPS PER CUP AND 1 CUP FOR CARAMEL
2 TABLESPOON OF VANILLA
1 PACK OF POWDER JUICE
1 CAN OF EVAPORATED MILK
i make STRAWBERRY JELLY a will ago, because i’m craving some sweets that fit’s my money. HAHA (100 php)
~AND HERE’S MY RECIPE!!!
LOVE THIS GUY’S!! they are the best of all the best friends in m whole life. they give me knowledge and nothing HAHAHA! kalurkey to! :)